Today I need to show you for my dessert.
It's easy to make at your home.
1 Pillsbury frozen pie crust
1 egg white
4 egg yolks
60 mgs of sugar ( or more )
2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon water
3 drops of vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Use hand beater to blend Ingredients
beat until watery but not foamy.
- Spray Butter or brush spread inside of the muffin pan.
- cut out the pie crust 12 dough and press them into the muffin pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork
and fill custard into the dough about 80% full.
- Preheat oven to 400F and when ready, bake for 15 minutes
or until the filling turn brown.
Before remove from the muffin pan
Just let cool a few minutes... it is easy to remove.
You should eat egg tarts suddenly
'cause it's crust very crispy.
...... crispy & yummy ......
wish you Enjoy ^^